OUI install on AIX hangs machine

From: Bjørn Augestad <boa_at_metasystems.no>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:46:50 GMT

I'm trying to install Oracle9 on an AIX 4.3.3 server, but the installation process brings down the server. The server just dies, even the console. There are no entries in the syslog.

Any suggestions to what the problem might be and how to solve it?

TIA
Bjørn

PS: I've set TMP and TMPDIR to a disk with enough space. I am a bit short of space in /tmp, ~46MB free. Received on Wed Jan 22 2003 - 03:46:50 CST