OCFS tuning

From: Christian <penon_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2003 01:19:05 -0800

Hi everybody,

I have installed 9iRAC on two Compaq servers with OCFS on a san array. The problem is that it is V E R Y S L O W...

Does someone know ANYTHING about the relevant block size of OCFS or other parameter to enhance perfs (I use 8 Kb bs and I'll try with 128 Kb today)???

Thank you for your help,
Christian. Received on Wed Jan 22 2003 - 03:19:05 CST