Re: Oracle backup and restore.

From: George Dau <gedau_at_munged.to.reduce.spam>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:44:36 GMT

ÐíÁªÓÑ Liang Yew <khorlh_at_pl.jaring.my> wrote:

]I can access to oracle db server but how to do
]backup of the entire database?

There are various ways depending mainly on your operating system.

One part that is often left out of backup procedures for any operating system is to test the backup every six months or so. This makes sure you are backing up everything you need, and that the tapes are indeed readable. Received on Tue Jan 21 2003 - 15:44:36 CST