Re: Richard Foote

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:53:06 GMT

Too bad we can't easily ship the extra water from Germany to Richard's area. Gosh this whole thing is very frightening.

Hope all are well and intact.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure

http://www.dpsp-yes.com