OT: Richard Foote

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:46:50 -0000

Hi Richard,

glad to hear you're safe - and the David Bowie collection, is that ok too :o)

Cheers,
Norman.

PS. I've got a relative up in Berowra Heights and he came close to being scorched just recently in the Sydney fires. Bloody awful this year isn't it.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk