Statistics for comp.databases.oracle.server - WE 19/1/2003

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:54:46 -0000

>> Top 10 Posters by OCR (minimum of five posts)

>> (kb) (kb)
>> OCR orig / body Posts Address
>> ----- -------------- ----- -------
>> 0.948 ( 9.1 / 9.6) 10 Norman Dunbar

Ummm, lookslike I came top at something - Original Content Ratio - is this a good thing, or should I be looking into wait stats instead ?

>> - Original Content Rating (OCR) is the ratio of the original
content
>> volume to the total body volume.

What exactly is the OCR implying, because I've got no idea whatsoever !!! It looks to me like I've been over quoting, but surely Dan is better at that than me :o) (Hi Dan!)

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator