Re: PL/Compiler

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:16:02 +0300

Sure you can. DBMS_SQL is there to the rescue. Note that PL/SQL is compiled when it is submitted (that is, CREATE command triggers compilation automagically.) And to dynamically execute this command, you can use DBMS_SQL package. In fact, you don't even need the CREATE - you can generate an anonymous PL/SQL block and execute it the same way.