Datafile setting

From: Pacific <henryl_at_asper.com.hk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:54:11 +0800

Hi,

    We are using Oracle 9.0.1.3 database and under linux RH 7.1 platform. We have about 20 users. We are now trying to estimate the datafile autoextend sizing. i.e. block size. Does anyone has suggestion on the datafile autoextend sizing ?? How can i get the sizing guide about this issue ??

Henry Received on Mon Jan 20 2003 - 21:54:11 CST