Re: Oracle9i with IIS on Win2k

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:30:34 -0000

If you deselect the Enterprise Mangler stuff then you can also not install Apache. I believe that next time you are in this position if you take a closer look at the installer it does actually tell you what components need apache. iSqlPlus would obvioulsy be one as well.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA