Re: Some one Please help - Oracle8i DBA (UK) needs job. If you know of a job at work or any one who needs a DBA

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:48:17 GMT

Anthony,
I don't know of any, but sometimes non-profit organizations need such help. They can't pay much, but you do gain experience. Sometimes that helps down the road. Also at a non-profit you might make some good contacts for moving up to another opportunity. I wish you the best of luck. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure
"Anthony" <towsarboy_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi I'm looking for a job in uk. I have many skills to offer, and willing
> work part-time or even work experience in mornings would be advantagous.
If