Re: Oracle Application Server

From: JustAnotherDBA <jadba_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:03:55 -0600

I am wondering if you couldn't do this with just the Apache server that comes with the database? If anyone knows, please post a reply.

Is Oracle Application Server really needed to just do PlSql apps? I have had lots of "fun" trying to install Oracle Application Server and would highly NOT recommed it.