Re: function returning boolean in a where caluse

From: Tim X <timx_at_spamto.devnul.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2003 10:46:16 +1100

 Sunil> Is it possible to do it? Thanks, Sunil.

If your talking about the PL/SQL BOOLEAN type, I don't htink so because SQL doesn't understand this type, unless this has changed with 9i.

However, you could return a type which SQL does understand e.g. return 0 and 1 for true and false etc.

Tim

--
Tim Cross