error installing databases?

From: Aaron M. Lowe <sweetnlowe_at_telocity.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:35:47 -0600

Hi,

I'm brand new to Oracle and I just installed a copy of Oracle 9.2.0.1.0. However when it went through the Database configuration assistant, it gave me this error:

Database Configuration Assistant: Error
invalid entry size (expected 41951232 but got 41952117 bytes)

I finished installing other the rest and tried to start the Database Configuration Assistant again and it ended up giving me the same error. I then tried using the Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant, when it tried to create a database it gave me this error:

oversubscribed literal/length tree

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance!

Aaron Lowe Received on Thu Jan 16 2003 - 11:35:47 CST