Re: How to Represent Enum Types and Relationships in Oracle

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:50:01 GMT

Did you install the doc set when you installed the client? Its like 400 megs. You can go to otn.oracle.com and get access to the online docs. You have to sign up, but it is free and they do not spam you.

I suggest you get Tom's book. (go to asktom.oracle.com) Is there are really good reason to use the object features instead of more traditional features?

Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure