Re: What is the work attire of an Oracle DBA?

From: Nick <nick_hobbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Jan 2003 07:18:39 -0800

mrclean08_at_aol.com (Mr Clean08) wrote in message news:<20030110024900.01906.00000081_at_mb-mm.aol.com>...
> What is the work attire of an Oracle DBA? Is it shirt/tie? Or is it business
> casual?

Working in the UK for an American/Israeli company for a French client (still with me?), strict rules are specified regardless of client policy.

Formal business wear and quote : "minimal facial hair". This year I think the latter even applies to the women.

Just as a matter of interest, why do you ask? It's not like you need a hard hat
unless you're working with Richard of course In that case cowboy outifts and police uniforms may be the order of the day.

Cheers for that, needed a laugh.

Nick Received on Wed Jan 15 2003 - 09:18:39 CST