restore a single datafile

From: gritto <agrittini_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:40:08 +0100

Hi all,
is it possible to restore a single datafile (or tablespace) from a backup by attaching the file ??
I've dropped a tablespace yesterday, but I can restore from a backup the datafile that is in the tablespace, so I'd like to know if there is a mode to include that old datafile again in the db without repplying all the log, or reimport the data.
The tablespace contains data for a single user, so no data are lost around, all is included in that file.

Thank you.
AG Received on Wed Jan 15 2003 - 05:40:08 CST