Re: Avoiding oracle automatic startup

From: Roman Mirzaitov <rmirzaitov_at_kt.kg>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:26:54 +0500

Hi Anna,

besides you can to Settings->Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Services then open Oracle and Listener (and possibly others) services and set start type to MANUAL for them.
After that, when you will need Oracle just start those services manually and enjoy.

Regards,

--
Roman Mirzaitov
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration