Re: How to tune SQL to avoid ORA-03232 ?

From: buro9 <member562_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:59:16 +0000

we had a similar problem with a 03232 error and the solution was to remove the hint from the pl/sql ;)

sounds too simple, but give it a try if you stumble across this error.

in our case it was a new build of an db on a nice and shiny 6500, and we think that lacking the optimisation knowledge that it has yet to build the hints were actually advising badly. removing the hint will help it learn again, and we shall simply insert the appropriate hint again.