OMS error

From: Cuong Hoang <hoang_c_at_bls.gov>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:11:17 -0500

 Hi,
My Unix serveris shutdown and I can connect to OEM in standalone mode. However when I try to login to the Enterprise Manager, I get the error shared memory realm does not exist
ORA-27101
-- I tried to use oemctl start oms/oemctl status oms/oemctl stop oms but not work.
How can I start OMS?
Thanks,
CH Received on Tue Jan 14 2003 - 09:11:17 CST