Upgrading 8.0.4 to 8.1.7 on NT

From: Slava Pechenin <slava_at_pechenin.ru>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:15:01 +0200

I have got working Oracle database 8.0.4 on Windows NT and 8.1.7 release CD. How to upgrade?

I have searched the documentation that comes with 8.1.7 - it is not clear to me what upgrading procedure looks like.

Can anyone briefly describe how do you usually upgrade from release to release?

Thanks Received on Tue Jan 14 2003 - 03:15:01 CST