Current redo log corrupted.

From: BigDob <BigDob_at_Bigdob.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 02:08:46 GMT

I had a disk go bad on a non production database. I have no recent backup p and db is not in archivelog mode. The only db file on the bad disk is my current redo log file. I can't start the database, is their any way to get it started? Could I use the "alter database backup controlfile to trace" command to recreate the redo log file on a different disk? I know I'm going to loose some data. Any suggestions :)

DB Received on Mon Jan 13 2003 - 20:08:46 CST