JSP Check Error when installing 11.5.7

From: Dale Edgar <Dale_at_DataBee.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:52:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hello

I am installing Apps 11.5.7 on SUSE Linux 8.1 Professional with the Vision demo database. I have used the default port settings and there are no other Oracle databases on the server. All of the final rapidwiz install checks (database, http, dbc, php) come in ok except for the JSP check. With that I get:

JSP Check

   checking URL =
http://marineris.databee.com:8002/OA_HTML/jsp/fnd/fndhelp.jsp?dbc=/d01/oracle/visappl/fnd/11.5.0/secure/marineris_vis.dbc

   JSP is not responding, waiting 15 seconds and retesting.

I am at something of a loss as to how to fix this and would welcome any suggestions. I suspect it is just a missing or misconfigured or unstarted java server or something. I would welcome any suggestions you might have.

Thanks
Dale

Need DDL scripts to rebuild your database? Check out the freeware DBATool - http://www.DataBee.com/dt_home.htm Received on Mon Jan 13 2003 - 03:52:12 CST