US-CA Database Salesperson

From: bjbenedict <bjbenedict_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:19:18 -0800

ANTs software, a start-up located in Burlingame,CA is looking for an experienced database salesperson.

Job Title:

Database Salesperson (contract position)

Job Description:

ANTs software inc. has developed a high-speed relational database, the ANTs Data Server (ADS), which is based on our patent-pending lock-free datastructure technology. We are launching our sales and marketing program and would like to engage an experienced enterprise database salesperson on a consulting basis to accelerate the process. Initial vertical sectors include Financial Services, Telecom (Wireless), Travel, Logistics, and Retail.

Requirements:

Competitive Pay, Equity Participation, Competitive Benefits

Stimulating Work Environment

Contact: jobs_at_antssoftware.com
Note: No attachments will be accepted

Join our Growing Team at ANTs software!

We are launching our sales and marketing program and would like to engage an experienced enterprise database salesperson to lead the way.

Sign on to sell a revolutionary product that can significantly improve performance in any application or platform that handles high volumes of data. We are looking at Vertical Markets such as Financial Services, Telecom (Wireless), Travel, Logistics, and Retail. If you have contacts in any of these markets this may be the place for you.

We are looking for self-starters with a solid track record and a strong desire to succeed.

Company Mission:
Our mission is to revolutionize the speed of data access.

Job Description:
We have developed a high-speed relational database, the ANTsData Server (ADS), which is based on our patent-pending lock-free datastructure technology and we need a dynamic individual to carry our product to our targeted markets.

Job Requirements:
5+ years experience selling databases to large enterprises or comparable experience
Experience with OLTP and high performance applications a plus Industry or Vertical market knowledge including sales contacts in the targeted verticals
Solutions-oriented selling experience
Must be very comfortable discussing technical solutions to the business community.

Please email your resumes to jobs_at_antssoftware.com We look forward to hearing from you. Received on Sun Jan 12 2003 - 15:19:18 CST