Oracle Management Server problem

From: chan <cpchaney_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:31:57 +0800

I have just set up an Oracle Management Server in my own Win 2000 Advanced Server.
But once I go into it, it always displays a screen : Discover Wizard and asks me for entering a node.
What does it mean ?
I have tried the following items :
(1) The Gobal Database Name of my Oracle database
(2) The SID of my Oracle database
(3) The Gobal Database Name of the newly created Respository Database
(4) The SID of the newly created Respository Database
(4) The computer name of my Win 2000 Advanced Server

But none of them are correct.
What is the meaning of 'Node' in the Discover Wizard of Oracle Management Server ? Received on Sun Jan 12 2003 - 06:31:57 CST