Export / IMPORT on Oracle 7

From: Lorraine Lachoade <Lorraine_lachoade_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 07:39:55 -0500

I have an Oracle 7 system and each night we do a complete export of the system to a .dmp file.

What I want to do is take one of the .dmp files from a few months ago and put it on a newly installed Oracle 7 server as I want to get a data in a table that is no longer up to date on my production server.

Can anyone step me through the process to IMPORT the .dmp file into my new Oracle 7 server?

Thx in advance! Received on Sat Jan 11 2003 - 06:39:55 CST