Re: What do these terms mean?

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:20:41 GMT

> AS400 means you've listened to IBM speak and were impressed;

I have been working for years on AS400 and it's a very reliable platform. Never seen a problem in 7 years and I've managed dozens of machines. Never crashed or gave odd problems.
O/S 400 is consistent and its control language is powerful, expandable and rich of features.
It's a pity that no Oracle version is available for this platform.

Flavio Received on Fri Jan 10 2003 - 14:20:41 CST