Oracle with LDAP on os/390

From: Fleury Marcel <marcel.fleury_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 10 Jan 2003 08:48:21 -0800

Hello,
I'm looking into the possibility of using Oracle with LDAP on our OS/390.
Is anyone using this combination?
I'd be most appreciative any feedback regarding how well this works, whether or not Oracle will support using LDAP on OS/390 instead of their OID.

Thank's in advance. Received on Fri Jan 10 2003 - 10:48:21 CST