Re: Money is a great thing, but strong ethic is better (I think, but Oracle not)

From: Andy <andy.spaven_at_eps-hq.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:05:40 -0000

Yes things have changed. Oracle's spin on this was the fact that you could host a web application with "limitless" users accessing through a TPmonitor or similar pipe into a single "concurrent" connection and make a fortune whilst paying Oracle pitance for a single user license (extreme example but clearly connection sharing using TP monitors could get a lot of users per license).