Re: oracle indexes and scripts

From: Peter van Rijn <pgm.van.rijnRM_at_THIShccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:49:26 +0100

Or, as Sybrand no doubt means: we miss quite a few variables. Without any clues about the tables (how large, number of rows, indexes etc), the server it is running on, the Oracle version you are using, at least the execution plan of the fast version opposed to the slow version etc., etc. nobody can give you any real help. Just a few wild guesses that wouldn't be of real help.

Peter

"Sybrand Bakker" <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl> schreef in bericht news:l3pr1vgk4pqjicot7hb623ds0ih7fdr381_at_4ax.com...