Question to oracle products newest version?

From: Eder Fred <fred.eder_at_firemail.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:23:18 +0100

Hi!

which products from oracle need I for the following wishes:

I want daily make an import from my production database tables with odbc into oracle. On the following days should that import run automatically. Table rows should be deleted and filled automatically.

which oracle product (tool) need I for that?

I want then make a relational database with oracle - having the same relational structure as my production database.

which oracle product (tool) need I for that?

Then I want to build on this oracle database a datawarehouse. With cubes, dimensions.

which oracle product (tool) need I for that?

The client users should get a tool to browse my cubes

which oracle product (tool) need I for my users ?

Thanks!

Danke! Received on Thu Jan 09 2003 - 09:23:18 CST