Re: How to apply Oracle patch?

From: Peter van Rijn <p.vanrijnREMOVE_at_THISzhew.nl>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:21:29 +0100

Hi Norman,

Only a small correction. The "catexp.sql" script is included in "catalog.sql", don't know since when, but my 7.3.4 catalog.sql contains the catexp line.
No harm is done of course, "catalog.sql" can be run as often as you want, but every key that doesn't have to be hit reduces my chances of making mistakes ;-)

Peter

"Norman Dunbar" <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk> schreef in bericht news:E2F6A70FE45242488C865C3BC1245DA70323FBE8_at_lnewton.leeds.lfs.co.uk...