Oracle and Java. Does Oracle know something some of us don't?

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:24:40 -0000

Morning Niall,

I think the 'Igors' are one of the best new characters to appear for a long time.

Mind you, I'm well tickled by the 'interesting' use of a procrastinator outside the privvy - if you catch my drift. Saves paying the bucket boys !

Any lurkers are going to have fun with this thread :o)

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator