basic oracle questions.

From: Shravana Kumar <kumar.shravana_at_blr.spcnl.co.in>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 08:31:58 +0530

Hi All,

  1. How to find out what are the roles assigned for a perticular user?
  2. How to find out, in which tablespace a user has been created?
  3. Normally, we should be able to connect to oracle using sqlplus in 3 attempts. I would like to decrese this to 2 attempts. How to achieve this?

we are using oracle 9.0.1 on sun solaris version 8.

thanks a lot,

Best Regards,
ShravanaKumar. Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 21:01:58 CST