Re: Why it doesn't start ?

From: mz <fgh_at_ll.mm>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:06:15 GMT

"TurkBear" <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us> ha scritto nel messaggio news:kt2p1vok6ohdvp037tmtkb71c92ms6kit8_at_4ax.com...

> You know it is correct how?

Because: The first time it works.

               There aren't  unbalanced parantheses .
               Tnsnames.ora is maked by installer.
               I've confronted tnsnames.ora on linux whith   the  Win2000
one and they are regular .

I am asking help here because on metalink i can't find help. Sorry if i've ask a stupid question, but i want to make oracle run on linux .
I hate M$ but on Win2000 Oracle goes like a bomb ! Of course sorry for my bad, bad english.

Thanx
Ian Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 15:06:15 CST