Re: Money is a great thing, but strong ethic is better (I think, but Oracle not)

From: dmz17 <dmz17_at_nospam.nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:51:38 +0100

On Wed, 08 Jan 2003 07:16:27 +0000, Dusan Bolek wrote: e just got me.

> Moral implication at the end: We will probably use DB2 for this
> application. I've never thought that I as long time Oracle fan will
> support implementing DB2 in our company. :-(

I am disappointed that your lack of sportmanship prevents you from financially supporting Larry's efforts off of New Zealand.

I understand sailing is outrageously expensive these days.

Spend the money, make some poor salesperson become member of the 100% club.

;-)

dmz17 Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 14:51:38 CST