seg fault importing from 8.1.5 to 8.1.7

From: Tom <tomNOSPAM_at_teameazyriders.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 19:47:54 GMT

8.1.5 on Solaris7
8.1.7 on RedHat 7.3

Hi,

I have a compete dump of an instance, full=y as system, from a 8.1.5 (solaris7) system that i'm trying to imp into a 8.1.7 (RedHat 7.3) system to check it is an OK exp before i remove the instance from the solaris machine. It seems to run OK but then seg faults at the same point for each of the 3 users i'm importing from the dump files.

I will paste the script that is doing the importing and the log files just stop at the table where it seg faults. The log shows nothing but the console just says segmentation fault and then the next imp in the sequence starts. Any thoughts?

thanks

Tom

import script....

#!bin/sh
imp system/manager fromuser=xxxx touser=xxxx file=xxxx1.dmp,xxxx2.dmp,xxxx3.dmp,xxxx4.dmp log=imp1.log imp system/manager fromuser=xxxx touser=xxxx file=xxxx1.dmp,xxxx2.dmp,xxxx3.dmp,xxxx4.dmp log=imp2.log imp system/manager fromuser=xxxx touser=xxxx file=xxxx1.dmp,xxxx2.dmp,xxxx3.dmp,xxxx4.dmp log=imp3.log Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 13:47:54 CST