Huge primary key creation

From: RR <rickraster_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2003 08:08:49 -0800

Hi all, I'm having a brain freeze on this one here. I had some corruption on my primary key (in the datafile), so dropped it. That table currently holds about 65 million rows, so it takes a while to do things. I ran the command:

but ran into:
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 16 in tablespace TEMP

(after about 20 hours or so)

I've added another 2 gig temp file, but will that solve my problems and allow me to create this primary key successfully??

Thanks for any insight,

Cheers,

Rick

8.1.7 on linux Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 10:08:49 CST