Re: Money is a great thing, but strong ethic is better (I think, but Oracle not)

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 15:50:14 GMT

Great idea. You can get a Sun Blade for not much. I think you can even put 2 CPUs in them and a fair amount of ram. Probably for under $3,000. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure