Guidelines for using Oracle 9i Object Relational Features

From: S.T.Arun <arun.srinivas_at_wipro.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2003 06:19:50 -0800

Hi,

I would like to know if there is anyone who has used Oracle's Object relational Features in a live project. If so, I would like to have some guidelines on do's and don'ts, the problem faced, solutions to them (if they exist!!). Most important of all the performance comparision between using ORDBMS and RDBMS.

We are to propose the usage of Oracle 9i Database with OO implementation using Pro*C/C++ and Java. Any help in this regard would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Arun Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 08:19:50 CST