Is there any way in which I can get the OCI Library files without installing the Oracle Client?

From: john smith <someone_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:18:09 +0100

Hi to all:

First of all, sorry for the crossposting, but I was not sure where should I put this message.

I need the OCI Library files to compile an application in a Sun SparcStation which has only 32 Mb of memory and 300 Mb of free disk space, so I cannot install the Oracle Client from the CD's, and I was wondering if there is any place where I can find the files to download.

TIA. Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 06:18:09 CST