Re: Outrage that OCP exams are now unproctored - Comments?

From: grjohnson <Johnsog123_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Jan 2003 14:45:24 -0800

Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk> wrote in message news:<E2F6A70FE45242488C865C3BC1245DA7031D0D0A_at_lnewton.leeds.lfs.co.uk>...
> Hey Greg,
>
> don't come over here !!!
>
> It's winter - and the worst of the winter is still to come.
>
> It's cold.

Ha ha, I'm going over in April... hmmm, hopefully a little warmer by then.

> It's bloody snowing again. I had to dig my car out from under 3" of
> white crap this morning - all of which fell from around 04:00.

My wife does want to experience a white christmas.. after which, she'll probably never want to see another again.

 > The Govenrment sucks, and the PM has far too many teeth to be human. :o)

Ahhh, no different from Oz. TAX, TAX, TAX... eekkk!

> The job situation is crap. (My wife is looking for IT jobs and she can't
> get any).

Here too, but it'll pick up.

> The beer is warm and comes in pints, not stubbies :o)

Warm bad :( , Pints good :D .

> No VB.

No loss...

> Lots of Castlemaine XXXX.

Great :)

> Regards & Happy new year,
> Norman.

Thanks Norman for the advice...cheers,

Greg Received on Tue Jan 07 2003 - 16:45:24 CST