Re: Configure OMS

From: Tong Li <tongli_at_unagi.cis.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:23:52 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the input.
When I was trying to discover the node, I got error message as follow: Automatic discovery failed for some nodes. Click next to retry the discovery or to manually configure nodes that do not have Oracle intelligent agents.
Any idea?
Thanks again!

Sybrand Bakker (gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl) wrote:
: On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:22:52 +0000 (UTC), tongli_at_unagi.cis.upenn.edu
: (Tong Li) wrote:

: >
: >Hi There:
: >I just created a repository in a existing database successfully by using database configuraration
: >assitant. But after I logged into OMS, I found that no database fold there
: >which means that no any database connected to OMS.
: >How to fix this problem?
: >BTW, I can see my database instance from OEM.
: >
: >DB=Oracle9i2
: >OS=Win2k
: >
: >
: >Thanks in advance!
: >Tina
: >

: Your databases need to be discovered first, by selecting the navigator
: menu choice and the discover node option.

: Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

: To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address