Query optimizer in Oracle 7.3.4

From: Aad Aldus <a.aldus_at_modality.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:33:40 +0100

I have two Oracle 7.3.4 databases of about 1 GByte of data on a WindowsNT platform. The database are installed on a separate machine and contain the exactly the same data.

I have a specific query that runs on one database in 10 sec and on the other database about 4 minutes.

Both hardware specifications (CPU, disk, memory, Oracle memmorysettings, users logged in) are the same.

Does anyone have an idea how this is possible or has a suggestion what to check.

Thankx in advance.
Aad Received on Tue Jan 07 2003 - 13:33:40 CST