Configure OMS

From: Tong Li <tongli_at_unagi.cis.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:22:52 +0000 (UTC)

Hi There:
I just created a repository in a existing database successfully by using database configuraration assitant. But after I logged into OMS, I found that no database fold there which means that no any database connected to OMS. How to fix this problem?
BTW, I can see my database instance from OEM.

DB=Oracle9i2
OS=Win2k

Thanks in advance!
Tina Received on Tue Jan 07 2003 - 13:22:52 CST