Re: Create 9.2.0 database manually

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 6 Jan 2003 07:20:53 -0800

"Timmy Sin" <tswsin_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<avao12$9hr$1_at_news.hk.linkage.net>...
> Hi Dusan,
>
> Thanks for your information. In 9.0.1, I do find the scripts creation
> feature (*.sh and *.sql) in DBCA. However, it seems that the feature has
> been replaced by the seed and non-seed templates (*.dbc and *.dbt) in 9.2.0.

No, it was not replaced, creation of templates is a new feature from 8.1.7 (IIRC, maybe 8.1.6), but DB create scripts are still an option. It is not default any more, you need to check this one on one of the last pages in DBCA.

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.