JDBC ORACLE

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:06:54 +0100

Hi,
I'm under TOMCAT 3.2 + ORACLE 9i
I've got very bad performances. So i've been said that it's due to my connection which are DEDICATED and not SHARED. So i've configure my ora TNS on myclient using toad and now they're connecting SHARED but my tomcat server is still connected in DEDICATED. I use the jdbc thin driver for connect but I don't know how to configure it to connect with oracle client and not directly on the oracle server. So how to well configure it ?
I hope you understand my question (I'm not very good for speak-writting english)

Thx for help Received on Mon Jan 06 2003 - 08:06:54 CST