Re: Java Pool

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:44:57 +1000

I remember an early post of mine when I dared to suggest uninstalling the Java VM if resources are tight and there is no intention to use it. I also remember being thought a lunatic for suggesting such a thing !!

The scripts btw are rmjvm.sql and utljavrm.sql.

Telemachus, you're a beautiful person ;)

Richard