Where to find a sample of building a custom loader to external tables

From: Simon Lenn <simonlenn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2003 01:17:29 -0800

I was told by somebody that for Oracle external tables in 9i the sqlloader is the standard driver but one can build and attach their custom driver to the external tables can any of you please point to me where I can find a sample or a template of this driver that we can use to develop our own drivers for the Oracle external tables.

Thanks
Simon Received on Mon Jan 06 2003 - 03:17:29 CST