Re: Outrage that OCP exams are now unproctored - Comments?

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 3 Jan 2003 04:54:03 -0800

In article <32b8a689.0301022013.54e43a2d_at_posting.google.com>, Johnsog123_at_hotmail.com says...

>"David Sharples" <david.sharples3_at_ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> > (Though about
>> > it recently, but I'm taking a trip to the UK for a year).
>> >
>> > Greg Johnson
>> > >

>> To work?? Job market aint too hot over here
>
>Yeah, I know, I've been following it closely. (It's bad here too..).
>But, I'm going to give it a shot, it's always a big risk to give up
>full-time work to go to...well, possible nothing. But, the sector
>can't stay down forever. I gave it some thought, and if the market was
>hot, I probably wouldn't even leave Australia. I'm looking forward to
>the experience of living in another country anyway.. should be
>exciting.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Greg.

At least moving from Oz to England you won't have the same issue I had when we moved from Oz to the US. We made the mistake of thinking they spoke English here - boy, were we wrong! :)

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Fri Jan 03 2003 - 06:54:03 CST