Re: VTK-1000, ORA-12154, TNS-12541, does it ever stop?

From: Rich <rook_richard_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Jan 2003 19:01:21 -0800

I've got the Enterprise Manager up and running. I had to create a repository, and listen on port 1523 instead of the default 1521.

But still can't get past blank "My Home Page" and "Main Menu" tabs after signing in as sysadmin/sysadmin. The documentation (Appendix F of the System Administrators guide page 704) says:

"The sign–on window appears. Enter user name SYSADMIN and password
SYSADMIN to access the system administrator responsibility and choose Connect." I'm OK to this point.

"To define your user, navigate to the Users window by choosing
Security > User > Define from the navigation list." But there is no navigation list. No applications listed. Nothing.

The help button doesn't work, nor do the "Create and modify pages" or
"Exit" buttons.